- At least a B (Plain) in KCSE.
- At least a diploma in a computing/electronics-related field.
- Must be proficient with PCs and Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Very strong work ethic.
- Past training in finance/accounts.
- Experience in ICT-related sales/purchasing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
You will need:
- Excellent commercial awareness of the computing and electronics field.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and ability to deliver exceptional results.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- A good standard of numeracy in order to analyze facts and figures.
- A flair for negotiation and networking.
- The ability to make important decisions.
- Cope with the pressure of demanding work environment.
- Have confidence in their judgment & decision making when faced with ambiguity.
- Be able to multi-task and be an effective problem solver.
- Tact and diplomacy.
Among other duties, the successful candidate shall:
- Confirm availability (or lack thereof) of products as per customers’ inquiries.
- See to the timely purchase of customers’ orders.
- See to the timely settlement of suppliers/vendors accounts.
- Build relationships with suppliers/vendors.
- Work closely with the Products Associates, Customer Service Associates & Category manager to formulate and execute strategies for the business unit across all marketing channels.
- Have good judgment and wisdom in negotiations, projections, and communication.
- Deal with returns and warranty-related cases.
- Carry out all other assigned tasks by the category manager.
Your must include the following:
- MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 64 Questions and click on ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality ) . Only the four letters are required.
- At least two professional referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.