- Attendance: 8:00am – 6:00pm on weekdays.
9:00am – 2:00pm on Saturdays.
- Stipend: 15,000.
- Location: Nairobi.
- At least a B (plain) in KCSE.
- At least a diploma in a related field.
- Proficient in English (Spoken and Written).
- Have a passion for the internet and online marketing.
- Demonstrable Search Engine Marketing skills.
- PPC Marketing skills.
- Web Development and graphics design skills shall be an added advantage.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends.
- Brand management.
- Lead in development of digital content.
- Content writing.
- Media buying.
- Search engine marketing.
- Social media marketing.
Also make sure you take the following test for your personality:MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality