- Must be confident.
- A good communicator both oral and written.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to do most field work.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of sporting equipment/products.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and proven ability to deliver exceptional results.
- Have at least a diploma in any field of study.
- At least a C (Plain) in KCSE.
- Advanced internet user.
- Experience in IT or electronics retail will be an added advantage.
The role of the Products Associate includes but is not limited to:
- Development of new product units and enhancement of existing products.
- Handling relationships with new and current suppliers.
- Getting new products as soon as the suppliers have them.
- Ensure product population on the website and maintain accurate and complete product related information.
- Identify process improvements to achieve goals related to product marketing and customer service.
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition.
- Provide competitive analysis on various vendors’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing or business model.
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends.
- Getting the periodic computing, mobile networking and electronics products promotional material from the suppliers
- Work with Managers and marketing teams to ensure that products and services meet customers’ current and future needs.
- Responsible for pricing products in liaison with purchasing and finance.
- Negotiating costs and payment terms for the products.