Customer Service Associate Position
Company details http://www.shopit.co.ke
If you are a confident, self-motivated individual looking for a Customer Service opportunity, join our team! As an Inside representative you will be responsible for selling our technology products throughout Kenya. You will ideally act as a facilitator to the company’ sales process which constantly requires you to engage your sales and business development skills. The position requires you to possess excellent interpersonal communication, planning and organizational skills as well as a strong work ethic. Inherently, it’ll be advantageous if you’re an articulate, outgoing and a responsible self-manager who can work independently and is eager to hone his/her skills. You must also be persistent, resilient and able to maximize your selling efficiency.
- Identifying needs; assessing interests; explaining the products and options.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Provides excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries, questions, and concerns.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be people-oriented and a team player
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to build prospects and business relationships
- Ability to actively listen, communicate clearly, concisely and ensure customer understanding
- Ability to handle sales rejection and maintain mental focus
- Solid organizational, time-management and follow-up skills.
- Help sniff out innovative ideas to improve store processes and performance.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to achieve sales goal and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Execute all transactions quickly and accurately.
- Greet customers on phone and the sales floor, determine the customer’s needs and provide information on the make, type, and comparative quality of the merchandise desired as well as suggest an appropriate selection of complimentary merchandise.
- Recommend selections that meet the customer’s needs, and emphasize selling points of items such as quality, utility, versatility, etc
- Atleast a C+ in KCSE
- At least a diploma in business or technology-related course.
- Experience in Information Technology sales/customer service will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Must be proficient with PCs and Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task.
Your application should include the following:
MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality )
Atleast Two referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.