Sync Limited is looking to bring on board operations assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the company through the provision of effective methods and strategies. She/he will also plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the company.
The candidate will assist in the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordination and Supervision – Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the company.
- Strategic Input – Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Infrastructure & Assets – To ensure that the company is well resourced in all areas for maximum operational efficiency and to resolve any operational difficulties.
- Project Management – Manage and oversee the implementation of all internal projects.
- Risks: Identify and mitigate operational risks.
- Financials – Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
- Best Practices – Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Resourcing – Plan the use of human resource. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and responsibilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance. Disciplining and recommending suspension or termination.
- Service Providers – Vetting and identifying service providers to support daily operations.
- Communication – Communication with partners, stakeholders, customers and the general public. Complaints and feedback.
- Analysis: Analyzing results and trends, and preparing action plans to leverage the company’s strengths; addressing areas of opportunity while ensuring the execution of all plans.
- CSR Program – Ensure the company has a vibrant corporate social responsibility program.
- Compliance – Ensure the company complies with all laws and policies in its field of operation.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline (Second Class Honors, Upper Division – 2:1 and above).
- At least a B (plain) in KCSE.
- Minimum CPA II
- Be an advanced computer and internet user.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices.
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS.
- Hardworking and results driven personality.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and the drive to achieve high quality work output.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Highly evolved organizational skills both individually and for the position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Able to co-ordinate and manage several tasks at once.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, service providers and stakeholders.
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Starts modest (Ksh. 35,000). However, this is a career-track role with fast raises for performance, paying a meaningful salary for the long-term.
Your applications profile (upload) must include the following:
- Telephone contacts for at least 3 referees ( NOT family).
- MBTI Personality ( Visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and click on ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality ) . Only the four letters are required.