Web & Mobile Developer
Stipend: Ksh: 50,000.
Time: Fulltime 8:00 – 5:00 (Monday – Friday)
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least a B in KCSE.
- At least a diploma in an IT related field.
- Programming skills in either PHP, JAVA or Python.
- Well vast in SQL databases including PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Ability to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and professionalism when dealing with information including but not limited to product roadmap, new products and development of marketing plans.
- Experience with Content Management Systems including WordPress Joomla, Magento.
- Ablity to develop mobile apps will be an added advantage.
- Demostrable project management skills.
- Strong commercial aptitude.
- An entrepreneurial drive and mindset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Brief Job Description
- Conceptualization, design, development of solutions.
- Spearheading the product development process for both existing products and new products from idea generation to launch, securing respective approvals and in liaison with necessary stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project schedules for New Product Development projects from product concept through production.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional team to adhere to key project timeline milestones, risk management analysis, key launch date support and overall project and business goals.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and initiate daily communication with internal cross functional team members and factories internationally to drive efficiency and effectiveness to ensure project goals are met.
- Track all project issues and resolution of those issues.
Also make sure you take the following test for your personality:MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality